The company Manar Thon is leader on the Tunisian market for canned tuna and sardines. With his experience and his mastery in the “process” of canned manufacturing, the company has launched several years in the export of its products and has been on several foreign markets. The emergence of e-commerce as a new marketing channel has prompted company executives to reflect on the way with what Manar Thon could benefit from the advantages offered by the Internet.
The intervention of the consultant of the company CONSULTING E2BUSINESS was based on the following steps:
- Realization of an export diagnosis: identification of foreign markets
- Choice of marketplaces: Once the identified markets, we have proposed a list of market instead B2B or B2C likely to have the audiance in these markets.
- Prepare the content (product photos, description, video) to set up the markets seats
- Development of a digital action plan on selected market places that should accompany the use of market places
- Train the company’s staff