Due diligence is an investigation or audit of a potential investment required to validate the financial statements. It serves to confirm all the important fees with regard to a sale.
Due diligence is a means of preventing unnecessary damage to one of the parties involved in a transaction.
Our team accompanies you at all stages of the project to:
- Identify the characteristics of the target
- Analyze historical and forecast performances, measure cash generation and secure the financial parameters that contribute to the formation of the price
- Analyze the risks and constraints of the operation
- Contribute to the reflection on the structuring of the operation and its translation in your consolidated accounts
- Assist you in integration and post acquisition monitoring
- Assist you in the implementation of the price adjustment and guarantee clauses
Added Value for Customers:
Customers will finally be able to verify the potential of their investment, validate their financial statements and confirm the significant costs in terms of sales.