What is Web Analytics ?
The web analytics refers to the activity of analyzing the audience and visiting behavior on a website. It can also be defined as the art of using the data from web analysis tools in the service of the performance of a website.
The web analytics is defined as “the activity measurement, collection analysis and reporting of internet data for purposes of understanding and optimizing web usage.”
The web analytics enables:
- measure the profitability of an Internet presence (excluding commercial sites)
- analyze site performance, particularly through the conversion process
- detect ergonomics / usability problems
- measure and eventually qualify audience
- to identify the sources of visits
- measure the effectiveness and profitability of different marketing channels used
- perform ergonomic testing and marketing
Web analytics, a critical step in the company’s evolution
To reach the top of a certain sphere, we need continuous efforts, constant, calculated and precise in one direction. How to determine a foolproof action plan that will work? With statistics and valuable data analytics tools!
E2BUSINESS CONSULTING offers services in measuring the exact impact of each of your developments on your website.